Characterization and Production
As a natural extension of our design service, we guarantee engineering characterization both on-wafer and in custom designed test jigs (useful to test the MMICs in module-like conditions). We have developed an in-house Engineering Laboratory with the capability to carry out small-signal and large-signal measurements up to 50GHz. We have partnerships which allow us to extend the characterization frequency range to 110 GHz, providing very accurate and on-time measurement capabilities. Besides we have the facilities to perform over-temperature on jig measurements.
After successful prototyping, MEC is able to lead/assist with production of your custom MMICs. We interface with foundries and manufacturing services on customers’ behalf to help establishing production routes. In particular we can manage the production mask layout and the definition of the on-wafer tests for production chip sorting.
Test and prototyping services are schedulable for 3rd Party’s readily available circuits. Contact us for more information.
Test and Assembly Service
- Small signal and power tests to 50GHz
- Custom test jig design assembly
- Temperature chamber (-40 to 85 degC)
- Foundry interface for Production mask layout
- Foundry test definition for chip sorting and yield analysis
- Product Engineering
We have partnerships with 3rd Parties module manufacturing houses for:
- Production processing of High Frequency Laminates, Thin Film, Thick Film, LTCC
- Module packaging and assembly
- Production tests